The recipes in this vegan gourmet salads cookbook are a collection of my favourite flavour combinations, fruit, vegetables and flowers, my hippie travels around the world, and my personality. I hope you delight in creating (and eating!!) the delicious salads in this vegan gourmet salads cookbook as much as I do!
The Hippie Cook xx
VEGAN GOURMET SALADS
Order your copy below!
- It features 20 delightfully colourful and unique gourmet salads, that will actually leave you feeling full, satisfied and nourished
- 3 bonus recipes for good karma and ultimate yumminess
- How to make your very own creamy, tangy, crumbly, delicious vegan feta!!!!
- How to make your own probiotic coconut yoghurt that's super creamy, with under 2 minutes of prep time, and costs 99c!
- Gorgeous hippie-inspired photos of ALL the recipes in the book (isn't it annoying when cookbooks don't have any photos or only have photos of a few of the recipes?!?)
- Vibrant, sunny and happy photos of my hippie life and travels around the world
In this 120-page super colourful cookbook you will find a collection of 20 delicious, nourishing, filling and unique salads, each with their own homemade dressing recipe PLUS how to make THE BEST VEGAN FETA and COCONUT YOGHURT FOR 99c!!
A groovy 100% plant-based cookbook to show the world how EXCITING, VIBRANT, FRESH and DELICIOUS salads really CAN be! I promise you everyone will enjoy the recipes in this cookbook!
My mission is for EVERYONE to realise the full potential of plant-based food. Vegan food does not have to be boring! The most amazing food I’ve had in my life has been vegan!
My favourite pastime is to cook beautiful, delicious af, plant-based dishes for non-vegans and watch their faces as they realise how spectacular vegan food can be.
When I create recipes, my goal is to achieve a dish that does not ‘taste vegan’. So I promise you that not only vegans, but vegetarians and omnivores also, will all love my recipes!