The recipes in these vegan cookbooks are a reflection of my favourite foods and cuisines, my travels around the world and my personality. I hope you enjoy cooking (and eating!!) the recipes in these vegan cookbooks as much as I do! Infinite love,
The Hippie Cook xx
- It features 20 delightfully colourful and unique gourmet salads, that will actually leave you feeling full, satisfied and nourished
- 3 bonus recipes for good karma and ultimate yumminess
- How to make your very own creamy, tangy, crumbly, delicious vegan feta!!!!
- How to make your own probiotic coconut yoghurt that's super creamy, with under 2 minutes of prep time, and costs 99c!
- Gorgeous hippie-inspired photos of ALL the recipes in the book (isn't it annoying when cookbooks don't have any photos or only have photos of a few of the recipes?!?)
- Vibrant, sunny and happy photos of my hippie life and travels around the world
PRINT VERSION OUT NOW!!!!
In this 120-page super colourful cookbook you will find a collection of 20 delicious, nourishing, filling and unique salads, each with their own homemade dressing recipe PLUS how to make THE BEST VEGAN FETA and COCONUT YOGHURT FOR 99c!!
A groovy 100% plant-based cookbook to show the world how EXCITING, VIBRANT, FRESH and DELICIOUS salads really CAN be! I promise you everyone will enjoy the recipes in this cookbook!
This gorgeous cookbook was inspired by my love affair with fresh, healthy, vibrant food, and the lack of creativity in salad-making in the world! Each recipe has at least one full-page vibrant photo and there’s lots of photos of my hippie life and travels around the world glittered throughout the book.
This book features 230 beautiful, super colourful and happy pages with 30 drool-worthy main meals and 12 bonus recipes added in for good karma (nibbles, dips, sauces & snacks). I promise you everyone will enjoy the recipes in this cookbook!
This stunning fully vegan cookbook was inspired by my passions for humans, animals, the environment, delicious healthy food and travel. Each recipe has at least one full-page vibrant photo and there’s heaps of photos from my hippie travels around the world interspersed throughout the book.
- It features 30 deliciously drool-worthy plant based main meal recipes
- 12 bonus recipes for good karma and ultimate yumminess (including dips, salsas, curry pastes and platters)
- There’s a whoooole heap of beautiful photos of all the recipes
- Gorgeous photos of my hippie travels around the world
My mission is for EVERYONE to realise the full potential of plant-based food. Vegan food does not have to be boring! The most amazing food I’ve had in my life has been vegan!
My favourite pastime is to cook beautiful, delicious af, plant-based dishes for non-vegans and watch their faces as they realise how spectacular vegan food can be.
When I create recipes, my goal is to achieve a dish that does not ‘taste vegan’. So I promise you that not only vegans, but vegetarians and omnivores also, will all love my recipes!
MUSHROOMED EDITION OUT NOW!!!!
In this downloadable 148-page super colourful vegan cookbook (recipe ebook) you will find a collection of 30 of my favourite main dishes, with 12 bonus recipes added in for good karma!
A 100% plant-based cookbook created to show the world how exciting, colourful, delicious, and simple vegan cooking can be. I promise you everyone will enjoy the recipes in this cookbook!
- It features 5 BRAND NEW deliciously drool-worthy plant based recipes
- Many of the original recipes have been changed and modified for ultimate yumminess
- There’s a whoooole heap of brand new beautiful photos of new and original recipes
- More photos of my hippie travels around the world
- Expanded to 148 gorgeous pages
- Available in both PDF and iBooks format for easy reading and sharing on Apple devices
In this downloadable 72-page super colourful smoothie bowl ebook you will find a collection of 32 of my favourite colourful breakfasts and smoothie bowls, PLUS 3 homemade granolas, 3 homemade plant milks and HOW TO MAKE COCONUT YOGHURT!
A 100% plant-based smoothie bowl ebook created to inspire you to add a little more colour, beauty and well-being into your mornings, and ultimately allowing that to flow on into the rest of your day and your life! Vegan breakfasts CAN be exciting, colourful, delicious, and simple! I promise you everyone will enjoy the recipes in this cookbook!
In this downloadable vegan cookbook (recipe ebook) you will find a collection of 15 authentic Thai dishes, all made vegan!
Baan Unrak, located in northern Thailand, is home to around 30 beautiful adoptable Thai dogs, and runs the only vet clinic in the area, providing purely donation-based care. I volunteered at the sanctuary for a month in September 2018 and all the doggies stole my heart! I wish I could take them all home with me but i'll have to settle for dedicating a recipe book to them.
By buying this book you are allowing the sanctuary to keep on doing the amazing work they are doing, saving the lives of countless Thai dogs!