- This event has passed.
Vegan Cooking Class Gold Coast
27th March 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm AEST$120
Are you interested in becoming vegan or vegetarian, cutting down on your meat intake or simply wanting to expand your culinary skills?
Do you find cooking daunting or have absolutely no idea how to make a meal taste good?
Do you enjoy meaningful conversations, having fun while meeting new people and most of all EATING DELICIOUS FOOD??
Join The Hippie Cook’s Vegan Cooking Class Gold Coast!
This intimate Vegan Cooking Class Gold Coast, promises and evening of deep conversations and connecting with like-minded souls.
The Hippie Cook will guide you through making your very own vegan three-course meal, with lots of fun and laughs along the way! Everything will be 100% vegan and gluten-free!
Starting at 6pm for a 7.00-7.30pm dinner.
You have the option to include one or both of her hardcopy cookbooks in the ticket price too!
What’s so great about this cookbook?
- It features 20 delightfully colourful and unique gourmet salads, that will actually leave you feeling full, satisfied and nourished
- 3 bonus recipes for good karma and ultimate yumminess
- How to make your very own creamy, tangy, crumbly, delicious vegan feta!!!!
- How to make your own probiotic coconut yoghurt that’s super creamy, with under 2 minutes of prep time, and costs 99c!
- Gorgeous hippie-inspired photos of ALL the recipes in the book (isn’t it annoying when cookbooks don’t have any photos or only have photos of a few of the recipes?!?)
- Vibrant, sunny and happy photos of my hippie life and travels around the world
What’s so great about this cookbook?
- It features 30 deliciously drool-worthy plant-based main meal recipes
- 12 bonus recipes for good karma and ultimate yumminess (including dips, salsas, curry pastes and platters)
- There’s a whoooole heap of beautiful photos of all the recipes
- Gorgeous photos of my hippie travels around the world
When: Friday March 27th, 6.00-8.30pm
– One cookbook: $155 per person (+bf) including three-course dinner, free ebook, AND Main Meals to Feed Your Bellies (RRP $44.95) OR Gourmet Salads (RRP $39.95) signed hardcopy!
– Two cookbooks: $190 per person (+bf) including three-course dinner, free ebook, AND The Hippie Cook Cookbook AND Gourmet Salads (RRP $84.90) signed hardcopies!
– No cookbook: $130 per person (+bf) including three-course dinner and small ebook with the recipes from the class (no hardcopy cookbook)
– The Eco Cook’s Bundle: $195 per person (+bf) including three-course dinner, free ebook, AND The Hippie Cook Cookbook AND Gourmet Salads (RRP $84.90) signed hardcopies AND limited edition Japanese bamboo cutlery set!
*Previous attendees get 15% off!* (contact me for your discount code)
Bring: Beer and wine if you feel inclined
The Hippie Cook,
**What people are saying**
“The class flowed so beautifully from beginning to end. Susie made everyone feel warm and welcome, and in the kitchen she ensured everyone was involved. Together we created an incredible feast, had so much fun doing so and I’m so grateful I got to be apart of the evening. I won my ticket via the competition on Instagram! We stayed till late chatting and enjoying the company of the new people we had enjoyed dining with so much. Made an awesome meal and some awesome new connections! Definitely inspired to put more love into my cooking. Thank you Susie!”
“Last night was so much fun! And so delicious! Even as someone who cooks a lot, I got so many new ideas and great tips. And I got to meet some really lovely new people ☺️ Thank you so much Susie! Can’t wait for the next one!”
“What an amazing night!!! Completely high on life right now – just cooked and ate dinner with 13 strangers who are now friends ❤️ only one wine and so many laughs!!! Best cooking class ever ❤️❤️ Thanks Susie, The Hippie Cook”